LEAD transport management system (TMS)
The LEAD Transportation Management System increases the control our clients have over operations while enhance customer service and improving efficiency. Transportation management provides real-time tools needed to accurately build, route, assign and track shipments. Orders are managed in a sophisticated environment, exposing the most cost efficient method of transportation. In addition to this basic use, the T.M.S. can provide optional value added features such as:
- Load building – an automatic analysis tool for sequentially building loads using real world constraints
- Mode selection – where possible, optional carrier methods can be selected automatically
- Least cost carrier selection – an automatic carrier selection tool for choosing the carrier best suited for the area of shipment given the criteria set up. The comparison method is done electronically.
- Shipment consolidation – a tool used to determine if shipping several small shipments into a single multiple stop full load shipment.
- Interface with other systems for security and confirmation
- KPI management – using the captured data, reporting can be developed to determine carrier compliance, on-time performance and other important KPI measurements.
We are able to manage the life cycle of an order including: order entry, planning, tendering, assigning carriers and tracking status.